The classic NATO style of military roots paired with modern-day composite nylon guarantees a convenient and safe fit. This model uses our regular stainless steel hardware but has a more intricate nylon weave that adds an unusual extra dimension.
Durable double pass nylon fitted with trademarked ZULUDIVER hardware this strap can lend itself to any watch on any occasion.
Veryan, one of Cornwall's most beautiful inland villages, was once described as a "mild tropic garden" by English poet John Betjeman.
Please read our blog article to learn more about our various NATO watch strap collections and why they are so famous.
|Clasp material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||1.5mm|
|Clasp type||NATO Buckle|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.