- Free shipping when you spend over £100
- 90 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 square metres of Rainforest when you purchase this product
We're pleased to be introducing this new "Garbardine" recycled fabric watch strap to our environmentally friendly collection. Made for us by a well-known Italian brand the strap is made from a recycled fabric which has an attractive gabardine twill weave pattern.
The lining of the watch strap is made from Lorica - a synthetic material which is a high quality leather-like microfiber.
Why buy this watch strap?
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled material
- Medium thickness to suit most watches
- Robust full remborde construction
- Stainless steel anti-allergy buckle
This strap makes a great alternative to a normal leather strap which still maintains the advantage of a traditional style to suit most watches. Refined Italian design and an anti-allergy stainless steel buckle make this a great choice for most watches with a standard straight spring bar fitting.
- Width: 20mm lug = 18mm wide at the buckle.
- Width: 22mm lug = 20mm wide at the buckle.
- Thickness: 3.5mm - 2.6mm
- Lining: Ecoleather
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.