- Free shipping when you spend over £100
- 90 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 square metres of Rainforest when you purchase this product
Here we have a set of 5 of our most popular Premium ZULUDIVER Herringbone NATOs presented in a recyclable aluminium screw top tin and offered with a saving against the full RRP.
Made from high strength seat-belt nylon webbing, and fitted with our premium grade stainless steel NATO satin hardware, which includes the ZULUDIVER etching on the buckle and the keeper at 6 o'clock. The nylon we have used on this range is silky smooth providing a softer feel, and its reflective iridescent quality means the colours seem to change when seen from different angles.
This is a standard style NATO, measuring 300mm, and measures 1.2mm in thickness.
The NATO watch strap is - durable, easily changeable, strong and often used during sporting activities. The time-tested design (interweaving and passing through the lugs) ensures added security for your watch if a spring bar pops out during vigorous activity. As with all our NATOs, this example of our classic NATO watch strap has been carefully crafted with sturdy stitched joints for a long service life complementing your favourite watches.
To read more about our different NATO watch strap collections, and why, please read our blog article.
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.