New to our new Premium ZULUDIVER Military Herringbone NATO is our LIMITED EDITION Polished Rose Gold (Ion Plating) premium hardware. Made from high strength seatbelt nylon webbing, our ZULUDIVER logo is etched on the buckle and the keeper at 6 o'clock. The nylon we have used on this range is silky smooth providing a softer feel, and its reflective iridescent quality means the colours seem to change when seen from different angles.
This is a standard style NATO, measuring 300mm, and measures 1.2mm in thickness.
The NATO watch strap is - durable, easily changeable, strong and often used during sporting activities. The time-tested design (interweaving and passing through the lugs) ensures added security for your watch if a spring bar pops out during vigorous activity. As with all our NATOs, this example of our classic NATO watch strap has been carefully crafted with sturdy stitched joints for a long service life complementing your favourite watches.
To read more about our different NATO watch strap collections, and why, please read our blog article.
|Clasp material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2.0mm|
|Clasp type||NATO Buckle|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.