The ZULUDIVER Seasalter two-piece NATO collection is fitted with quick release spring bars, making it very convenient to be able to swap out different watch straps.
Customers have told us that they would like to be able to wear a NATO watch strap on their smartwatch, but this isn't always possible due to sensors installed on the back of the watch. However, with the ZULUDIVIER Seasalter and if you have a standard fitting our adapter for your smartwatch, it is now possible.
The nylon w have used is premium and soft, so very comfortable to wear. We have used a sewn together construction and not the cheaper glued alternative, so you can be assured the strap will last a long time.
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2mm|
|Strap length(s)||120 / 80mm|
|Supplied with||Quick Release Spring Bars|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.