Seiko style polyurethane (PU) replacement watch straps are amongst one the favourite straps for diving, swimming and other sporting activities. Its durable, flexible and water-resistant construction means it's long-lasting.
These PU diver's watch straps are more resilient to saltwater and UV radiation and will last longer than a watch strap made from PVC resin. They are also much less prone to dust when compared to dive watch straps made from silicone rubber.
The minimum length of the strap is 135mm (5.25 inches) and the maximum length is 185mm (7.25 inches). With an average-sized watch (45mm) the strap would suit a 7 to a 9-inch wrist.
This is the Professional version of our Z Type rubber dive watch strap, and comes fitted with metal keepers.
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2.5mm|
|Strap length(s)||140 / 85mm|
|Strap material||PU Rubber|
|Strap style||Dive PU Rubber|
|Strap thickness||2.85mm – 6.95mm|
|Supplied with||Spring Bars|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.