Our latest ZULUDIVER Quercus NATO watch strap made of cork oak enters our new Eco-Friendly line up.
Cork is extracted from the Quercus Suber (cork tree), which is native to southwest Europe. The cork is separated from the tree without permanent damage.
This NATO watch band is reinforced with synthetic rubber fiber lining material and is very easy and comfortable to wear, and makes it suitable for sustainable vegan lifestyle.
- These straps are simple to put on.
- NATOs are a traditional British military style.
- No tools required to quickly change for another design.
- Lightweight and long-lasting, it's perfect for sports and outdoor activity.
To read more about our different NATO watch strap collections, and why, please read our blog article.
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2mm|
|Strap width taper||18/18mm, 20/20mm, 22/22mm|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.