The ZULUDIVER Hartland is constructed of FKM rubber and has a noticeably distinct feel and touch than other inexpensive rubber watch straps comprised of rubbers such as silicone.
FKM has great performance-demanding properties
- The excellent temperature resistance and high chemical stability
- Good weather, ageing and oxygen stability
- Excellent resistance in mineral oils and tear-proof properties.
The rubber watch strap has a lattice texture pattern giving it a unique look.
The watch strap includes a hexagonal hole at the tail end that fits into a feature moulded into the underside of one of the keepers. This feature is designed to prevent the watch strap's tail from coming undone from the keeper during normal usage.
If required the quick release spring bars can be removed and replaced with divers 2mm diameter spring bars design for Seiko watches, a set of replacement spring bars can also be purchased from the following linkDivers Watch Spring Bars
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||3mm|
|Strap length(s)||125 / 75mm|
|Strap material||Rubber (FKM)|
|Strap thickness||5.0mm – 3.5mm|
|Straps width taper||20/18mm 22/20mm|
|Supplied with||Quick Release Spring Bars|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.