- Free shipping when you spend over £100
- 90 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 square metres of Rainforest when you purchase this product
The original elasticated parachute webbing material used by the French "Marine Nationale" on their Tudor Submariners inspired the ZULUDIVER "Marine Nationale" NATO range. Tough, water-resistant, and quick-drying woven nylon is meticulously stitched together.
- These straps are simple to put on.
- NATOs are a traditional British military style.
- No tools required to quickly change for another design.
- Lightweight and long-lasting, it's perfect for sports and outdoor activity.
Made of high-quality 1.2mm thick woven nylon fabric with a stainless steel buckle and fittings. ZULUDIVER is well known for NATO watch straps; it's been one of our best-selling watch straps for over a decade, so you can be confident in the product's performance and our customer care.
To read more about our different NATO watch strap collections, and why, please read our blog article.
|Clasp material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||1.5mm|
|Clasp type||NATO Buckle|
|Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|Country||UNDER £25||OVER £25||Days||UNDER £100||OVER £100||Days|
|United Kingdom||Free||Free||2-3||£4.99||Free over £50||1-2|
Click here for a complete list of ZULUDIVER shipping and free delivery options.