The original elasticated parachute webbing material used by the French "Marine Nationale" on their Tudor Submariners inspired the ZULUDIVER "Marine Nationale" NATO range. Tough, water-resistant, and quick-drying woven nylon is meticulously stitched together.
- These straps are simple to put on.
- NATOs are a traditional British military style.
- No tools required to quickly change for another design.
- Lightweight and long-lasting, it's perfect for sports and outdoor activity.
Made of high-quality 1.2mm thick woven nylon fabric with a stainless steel buckle and fittings. ZULUDIVER is well known for NATO watch straps; it's been one of our best-selling watch straps for over a decade, so you can be confident in the product's performance and our customer care.
To read more about our different NATO watch strap collections, and why, please read our blog article.
|Clasp material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||1.5mm|
|Clasp type||NATO Buckle|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.