- Free shipping when you spend over £100
- 90 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 square metres of Rainforest when you purchase this product
The ZULUDIVER Modern Tropical Rubber watch strap is the perfect choice for your dive watch. Inspired by the iconic tropic straps of the 1960s, this modern take on them adds a contemporary twist whilst maintaining the retro look.
The ZULUDIVER Modern Tropical Rubber watch strap has all the best bits of the originals, such as the diamond-shaped perforations, raised notched edge, and signature textured surface. It’s made from high-quality HNBR rubber. It is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions like salt-water and UV (ultraviolet) rays therefore ideal for fitting to your diver's watch.
We’ve given the strap a couple of modern touches, with a straight tail and our signature ZULUDIVER signed buckle. The buckle is solid stainless steel with an ion plated bronze effect finish, and the ZULUDIVER logo deeply etched for reassurance of a quality product.
With this new (January 2021) improved MkII version of our most popular strap, we’ve taken customer feedback on board and made a few upgrades:
- The strap now features quick-release spring bars available in two types.
- Standard watch spring bars with 0.9mm tips.
- Divers style spring bars (for Seiko) with 1.1mm tips.
- Both the 20mm and 22mm sizes are now the same 130/80mm length.
- We have also made a change to the keepers making the strap more comfortable to wear.
- Now available in two new colours, blue and orange.
|Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|Country||UNDER £25||OVER £25||Days||UNDER £100||OVER £100||Days|
|United Kingdom||Free||Free||2-3||£4.99||Free over £50||1-2|
Click here for a complete list of ZULUDIVER shipping and free delivery options.