Classic black US Military (USM) NATO ZULUDIVER Watch Strap.
The originally G10 NATO was developed in the 1970's by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD), the strap was named G10 because of the service personnel's form they had to complete in order to receive one.
This design is similar to a regular NATO but it does not have the additional strip of nylon that sits behind the watch. The strap has one fixed and one floating nylon keepers.
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||1.8mm|
|Strap style||USM NATO|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.