Metal straps are a great choice for a watch as they offer a universal, clean versatile look. But this strap takes this concept to a whole new level with a subtle but incredibly effective addition: the additional polishing around the centre links.
This diver's metal bracelet features screw-in links (use a 1.6mm flat head jewellers screwdriver to remove them) and a solid buckle. This watch strap is made of high quality solid 316L stainless steel.
The polishing around the centre links is great for watches that are mainly brushed but have polished details. These details could be Zaratsu finished indices via Grand Seiko, chamfered Mercedes hands on a Rolex or simply just the polished sides of a watch case.
Fitted with a fold-over with safety push-button clasp, it has four removable links and six micro-adjustment positions to tailor to your wrist. The watch strap measures a maximum of 175mm and the minimum adjusted length of this strap is 120mm. The thickness of the strap is 4.4mm and the buckle is 7mm.
Available in 2 types of fitted straight end pieces -
- Standard - suitable for 1.9mm diameter spring bars
- SEIKO Style - suitable for 2.5mm (fat) divers spring bars
|Clasp material||Solid 316L|
|Clasp type||Fold-over with Safety Push Buttons|
|Strap length(s)||120mm (min)/ 175mm (max)|
|Strap material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap style||Solid Metal Link|
|Straps width taper||20/18mm, 22/20mm|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.