ZULUDIVER has made this replacement watch strap using SEAQUAL® responsible manufactured woven fabric that is made from upcycled marine plastic found on the ocean floor and surface.
NEW Range extension (August 2021)
We have now extended this popular sellling range to include some new lug width sizes, 18mm, 19mm and 21mm.
The lining material is made from apple skins and core waste recovered from the food industry, which makes this a great choice for the environmentally conscious person.
Fitted with quick release spring bars, this eco-friendly watch strap makes it easy and quick to change.
Currently available in 20 and 22mm lug widths and a choice of 3 colours, black, dark blue and khaki green. The watch strap has a 2mm taper in width to the buckle end which is fitted with a solid stainless steel pin buckle, which is etched with our ZULUDIVER logo.
Want to know more? Read more in our SEAQUAL blog article
|Clasp material||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2mm|
|Strap length(s)||125 / 80mm|
|Strap material||Upcycled Marine Plastic by SEAQUAL|
|Strap width taper||20mm/18mm, 22mm/20mm|
|Supplied with||Quick Release Spring Bars|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.