The ZULUDIVER Seacroft MkII takes inspiration from the original SEIKO waffle rubber watch strap made during the 60's. Made from high-quality FKM rubber the strap is flexible and there is a great range of adjustment.
FKM rubber feels smooth and soft to the touch, but also feels heavier and better quality when compared to a silicone watch strap. This is one of our most popular designs and it will match well with a wide range of watches.
- Excellent temperature resistance and high chemical stability
- Good weather, aging and oxygen stability
- Excellent resistance in mineral oils and fats
Completed with a sturdy brushed finish stainless steel buckle that has been deep etched with our trademark ZULUDIVER logo.
The strap tapers in width: 20mm lug / 18mm buckle, 22mm lug / 20mm buckle.
The length of the 2 parts of the strap is 130mm on the longer side and 80mm on the buckle side.
We have made some changes to the design based on feedback from customers. We have added quick release spring bars, making it easy to change the watch strap, we have also added a feature on the shorter side to retain one of the floating keepers nearest the buckle, which will stop it moving around your wrist.
|Clasp material||316L Grade Stainless Steel|
|Clasp tongue width||2mm|
|Clasp type||Pin Buckle|
|Strap length(s)||130mm / 80mm|
|Strap material||FKM Rubber|
|Strap style||Rubber Dive Watch Strap|
|Strap thickness||4.2mm - 3.2mm|
|Straps width taper||20/18mm 22/20mm|
|Supplied with||Quick Release Spring Bars|
- We ship internationally all over the world; please visit the following link for your country's shipping information.
- Orders are sent out form our head office in the UK either on the same day or the next business day.
- International Express and FREE delivery options also available.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Hassle free returns within 30 days from purchase.
- See conditions and procedure in our returns and FAQ's information.